Quidam...

23:19



The world is yours, not mine Quidam.
Your dreams are yours.
You may have touched the stars but they weren't moved.
If you reach for me, I may not choose to hold your hand.
I might smile or I might turn away.


(...)





[Quidam, Quidam
La nuit recule.
D´un rêve à l´autre tu valses.
Du creux de toi
C´est bien le mal
Qui dresse tes silences.]













[There´s nothing left.
There´s nothing right.
There´s nothing wrong.
I´m one, I´m two.
I´m all yet none of you.
The truth, the lie,
The tear, the laughter,
The hand and the empty touch.
Here I am alone
Waiting for the curtain call.]
(...)
Cirque du Soleil
[Imagens do google.]
_____________________________________________________
[Hoje estou com o Quidam. Conheci-o há bem pouco tempo mas sinto que já o conheço há anos. E temos taaaantoooo em comum... ;) ]
Boa Noite a quem me lê. ;)
Xo Xo G.G. (Lélé)

You Might Also Like

1 comentários

Translate

Copyright

© Todos os direitos reservados.